Saturday 24 March 2007

Rawr! Lynch me! Rawr!

This morning I woke up at 3:00, I've felt sick since I woke, I've downloaded a song by Trivium, it's totally sweet, and makes me feel all sad.

I just wanna be feck lynched, I'm feeling totally depressed, mind you I'm not depressed, I just feel like it.

Incase you didn't yet know:
Yes I am single, yes it does suck, yes I am upset. It may not seem like I am upset, but I just don't show it.

And yes; something has changed, I'm not going to tell hardly anyone though, because even when I say: "Don't say anything" before I know it my buisiness is all around the school, and when people scream my secrets over the class it doesn't help.

I reeeally want to move schools, I hate Foulstone, it makes me feel so lonely.

Anyway, I'm going to get off now, make my weekend worthwhile -_-