Wednesday 27 February 2008

Gutted :'(

Okay so, I've heard some pretty bad news I know for fact now, I didn't believe the rumours... I almost didn't believe it when he, himself said it...
I want to refuse to believe this :.. I really do, but how can I dispute something he himself has said?

Yeah so you might be think what I've heard and I also know that you're gonna like "so what" but seriously, this is devastating :..
In a recent interview with Tokyo Headline, Gackt said that he's retiring in 2010 which is in just 2 years...
I know you're thinking who cares, but the simple answer is I care, you might call it an obsession, call it whatever the fuck you like.
But seriously, I LOVE this man more that anyone ever, he's the most amazing person in the world, he's deep, intelligent, famous and rich but always modest...
I've listen to each and every single song he's produced, I can honestly say I ADORE them all.
This man saved my life, and to hear he's gonna retire, is pretty heartbreaking in all honesty :..

Gackt, is the most amazing person I know, and I don't even know him, it seems stupid but I know it's not.
An extract from the interview (Translated by Chikotori so I don't get sued..rofl):

"Before I reach that, I will move forwards. I like to sing and I really want to continue making things that will give a push to everyone's backs, but I do not have the confidence to continue doing what I have always done until I die.

Even now I'm barely able to do it (laugh). I can continue with this style for another 3, 4 years; that's why it's 2010. After that, if I feel that I can do it, I will. If I feel that I
can't, I will get down from the stage. For now, I will continue moving forwards."


I get what he means though, I mean, after every concert he faints, I understand if he does retire, but I dunno, maybe I'm being selfish?
I don't want him to quit, I'd love it if he could make music until he dies, but 2010.. he's never done a proper international concert, I've always wanted him to come to the UK, I've always wanted him to be adored in the UK as he is in Japan..Fuck, I'm even prepared to go to the continent to see him play live, it'd be worth it because of Gackt.
So yeah, I love him and would NEVER want him to quit, but if I get to see him live, in person, then he can quit and I'd be happy...seeing my idol in flesh..

I know that hardly anyone understands why I love him, how I can love him, ect.

He's not perfect, but in my eyes he is, I know hardly any fact about him, but what I've seen, what we've been allowed to know, I love...his voice is so calming, and his songs can make me happy, they can make me hyper and they can make me cry as well.
Seriously this man saved my life, of course he didn't do it personally, but he saved my life through his music, even though I still have emotional wounds, HIS music healed them slightly, and continue to do so...
When I say I love him, people think I love him in the aspect I love Mike, but it's NOTHING like that, I assure you, the love I feel for Gackt and the love I feel for Mike are completely different, Mike hurt me so much, Gackt nursed this pain, the love is completely unadulterated, I mean, I love his imagine, I love his body, but I'd never want to have sex with him, no matter what I say, because I know he's straight and I respect that...he's about the only straight man I respect...
I love him so fucking much it sometimes hurts, but I dunno...
I dunno if you understand this...but when I listen to his songs, I feel secure, and almost at peace...
He writes his lyrics with his ENTIRE soul, which is possibly one of the most beautiful aspects of his music...
With the music I like, I don't necessarily care whether people like it or not, but Gackt is different, I would DIE for him, after all he saved my life...

So there you have it, my idol, my inspiration, my lifesaver, my love, my 'obsession' is retiring in barely 2 years.

I didn't expect you to read all that BTW, but thanks if you did... :..