Saturday 22 March 2008

Foulstone can go FUCK!

Foulstone is a utter BASTARD!
They know full well they have a bullying issue, so what do they do?!

Fuck all is the answer! I mean, in the past 6 months, me and my friends have been CONSTANTLY plagiarised by dick heads because we’re a different sexuality!

Yet whenever we go to the school, they constantly do FUCK ALL

It’s really pissing me off because, does the school not realise that bullying is a serious issue, and frankly they are NOT gonna step in until someone either gets killed or kills themselves, and that’s the way it is.

They constantly pussyfoot around people who claim to be getting bullied when it’s them who do the bullying and then do absolutely nothing about the real problem, which can be plainly seen.

I mean, when Mrs. Sokell talked to me, all she suggested was that we stop meeting up after and before school, well my answer is NO!

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ME AND MY FRIENDS HAVE TO SACRIFICE JUST BECAUSE THE SCHOOL IS DOING ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL ABOUT THE SAFETY OF US!

I FUCKING HATE IT

Seriously, I’m not playing by the rules any more :)

Goodbye civility :)