Monday 13 October 2008

to be finished.

So...not blogged for a long, long while. But I'll probably rely on blogging way more nowadays.
It's kinda upsetting when..someone you've liked for a good while..(5 years this year..lol) turns round and basically says 'yeah I do wanna see what it's like' then 3 weeks later tells you to fuck off cause you don't understand.

Which if it hasn't hurt me it's pissed me off...why do people think that I don't understand what it is to do well? I understand that more than a lot of people to be honest. I've fucked up, so isn't doing well important? I wanna teach so I have to do well. I wanna teach abroad so I have to do extra-well.

Oh man. Whatever. Sleep! Sleep is amazing, but lately I just don't seem to be getting enough of it. I mean, all I wanna do is sleep, it's all that occupies my mind, when I get home from school today, I wanna just sleep and sleep and sleep.
I don't really know what went wrong! I used to never sleep, not feel the consequences...now I never sleep and even when I sleep I'm sluggish and withdrawn.

Last night I had at least a basic outline about what I was gonna put, but now I'm not so sure. Bah. I'll finish it after school. lol