Monday 5 June 2006

Heeeellllooooo

Hi, how're you? I hope y'all great =)
Anyway,
School sucked, it sucked, it sucked depressingly muchas!
HOWEVER, that was only until last two periods,
I had Tech... not just any tech, Resistant Materials...
We had to use Stanley knives... you may have guessed...
Danielle and Hannah were saying that I'd probably 'Slit my wrists'
with it... eventhough I havn't ever done that part... I hate them two
so much!!! =( then they were saying I'd been talking about Danielle
in PSE... I hadn't... =( which brings me to the last lesson, thank Jesus Christ.
It was PE... I never bring my kit... I never get done anyway so theres no point.. I was stanidng in the court talking to thomas, and Paul and Luke come up to me and start mouthing off at me calling me a fucking stupid idiot that I selfharmED and they were asking to show my scars... I was defending myself and eventually he shut up them tom said my scars were showing and I just told him that I wasn't going to hide them, I just wasn't going to draw attention to them... I don't go around saying I selfharm, I don't wanna be quizzed over it either, It's my life and however I choose to live it it's my choice, I've stopped now but I don't think other people have the rights to mouth off at me for MY choices!!