Thursday 8 June 2006

My blog fer yesserday =)

Ihay
Ow'rehay ouya eoplpay?
Hehe I'm learning pig latin and NOT just being queer =)
Anyway... Day was Ok until Re now it's not because I hate Re...
I have to sit between too awesome people...
I hate them so much ='(
Lauren and Amanda [NOTE, due to privacy no last names are given, I'm nice like that...]
Amanda was flicking me silly little bitch!!!!!!!
and Lauren has to be the MOST VAIN person I've EVER met!!!!!
She's:
An incredible Ignoramus...(Ignorant and FUCK)
Thinks her stupidity is awesome... It's not
Thinks she's absolutely beautiful people would have to be Blind to think that!!
Hates everyone who doesn't worship the slutty ground she walks on...
Amanda is the most pissy-offy person I've ever met...
She's:
A person who thinks ever should love her, infac we HATE her
Someone that walks all over you... I know what that feels like
A orewhay...
That day I hate my FUCKING life!