Saturday 9 December 2006

My desicion

Yeah, I'm sat here in the dark just thinking for countless hours and I'm listening to this song over and over.
I've come to a very important decision...
I fucking love her so much...
I don't actually know how to put my emotions for her into words...
Whenever I talk to her, I can't help but have an overwhelming feeling of...
Its not an emotion more of a gut feeling, that she's the one...
I can't help but pray that she was here with me.
When she's upset, I feel so deep into despair, and when she's happy I'm totally ecstatic...
I never was able to keep my emotions in check and now they're all over.
She is the most beautiful person I've seen, both physical and mentally...
I know that no matter home much I pray, whatever I know she'll not just get here...
But that's okay, cause as long as I'm with her I feel I can do anything.
I'd gladly die for this person, It makes me laugh, she thinks she loves me more, but she has no idea...
And now that I'm alone, I can't fucking sleep... I've totally lost my willpower and motivation.
Whenever she's not around I feel overwhelmed with depression and I know that as soon as her screen-name comes up, I'm happy.
To be truthful it's extraordinary, no-one has ever made me feel so happy.
Apart for a few other people she's the only reason I go on msn...
God, no-one has any idea what I'd give to be with her......I don't know what I'd do without, I know I couldn't live without her radiant personality.

We've been through a lot together, and each time the sun rises, I love her more.
I know this probably sounds stupid, but it's all true, I so fucking grateful to them two people...even though I don't get on with one of them, I really do thank the with my whole heart, because without the two people I wouldn't have ever met her...
Just thinking about life without her fills me with dread...

I can truly say that I'm the luckiest person alive.
And I fucking love her so much it hurts...

And my decision is that no matter what happens between us.

I'm determined not to screw up this.

I can't wait until January…