Saturday 30 December 2006

Pet Hates =]

Hahaha I'm gonna post pet hates =]
Being ordered to do stuff, cracked paint, burnt pans, gates being left open, stubbing my toe, banging my knee, banging my head unexplained bruises, cuts, rashes, thinking about complicated stuff, maths, being bored, virus, add ware, spy ware, the blue screen of death, computer crashes, faulty computers, slow computers, stray dogs, my hair getting in my face, wet hair, greasy hair, litter, dirty tables at McDonalds, burger king and school ect, idiots, people talking to me when I'm on brb, falling asleep, spots on other people, drool, when I die on games, when I run out of time on games, when pages are ripped out of books, when I can't think of what to write, when people look at me, tests, maths tests, math games, math teachers, When I forget about things, people talking at me like I'm 5, people talking to me in real life when I've not had much sleep, techno music, the bird swarking relentlessly, techno music, people who fancy 50 Cent

-_- probably lots more -_-