Monday 9 July 2007

Waaaah!!

Okay, just thought I'd post a few of my dreams...aspirations...ect.

Okay... this year, and last year, I've wanted to move to Japan...and I'm currently learning Japanese (pretty slowly may I add ), but anyway, my ultimate dream;

1.) Move to Japan, when I can speak Japanese, and can afford to move.

I've always wanted to play guitar (well...not always) but this is going really (and I mean REALLY) slow...I MUST practice;

2.) Must practise guitar more often

Yeah sooooo... two goals for me to achieve before I'm.... 30?

And I'll practise this through the summer...and the rest of my time, like;

Monday - Hiragana
Tuesday - Guitar
Wednesday - Hiragana
Thursday - Guitar
Friday - Hiragana
Saturday - Guitar
Sunday - Hiragana...

Okay, there is 48 hiragana... I've learnt; aiueo, kakikukeko, gagigugego, sashisuseso, zajizuzezo

so thats 25 I've learnt...so I only have...23 to learn!
ARIGATO KAMISAMA!
okay so... I should have Hiragana under my belt within the month... THEN I CAN START KATAKANA!
then it's the same with katakana... will take a month... and after katakana I can start JLPT 4 =D KANJI HERE I COME!