Sunday 22 July 2007

watashi wa sui! =/

Right, firstly, let's get this clear; I suck


I've started going through the 'Dark Ages' of my life...Dark Ages being a reference to the Spiritual Darkness of the Middle Ages.
So I have NO idea what I believe in, except that I believe in something, I have no idea.
It'd seem to me that these are my options:

- Paganism
- Shinto
- Buddhism
- New Ageism
- Unitarian Universalism
- Sikhism
- Hinduism
- Liberal Quakers
- Jainism
- Taoism

Which is doing my head in...I said I'm gonna look into these religions, but I'm so forgetful and stupid half the time, so I dunno when I'm gonna get round to it!

And this brings me to a second point; my Japanese is verging near terrible again.
I hardly ever get around to memorising Katakana, even though it's SO easy!
How lame am I?!
I have absolutely no willpower, I love you language, I really do, I also love the country, but no way am I gonna be able to move unless I sort out my act!

Anyway, starting tomorrow, I HAVE to read about Shinto and memorise 5 katakana for me to remember tomorrow.

I'll try to blog more too

But seriously I'm uber sucky these days