Friday 7 September 2007

Finally!

Right, I've just given my blog a well deserved refurbish.
I hope people like the new colours, black & green; but, if you don't then, well I really cannot be arsed to changed them, so you'll have to make do, sorry.

As many of you know, I went back to school on Wednesday.
It really was a waste of time though, I had to change my options, I picked history and ICT, history seems pretty good actually, it was funny, I walked in and like everyone looked at me! (I'm so popular )

And as for ICT, I believe I'll have it double period tomorrow, but I need to contact Mrs Bell tomorrow morning before the period.
I just asked Stef about it and apparently I'm in with a load of people from the other half -- Yay for me!
I hate options, it's ruined school for me, I'm in like 2 subjects with my friends, and the rest of the time, I'm stuck between plastics.
Meh, I only have school for another 2 years, I'll just have to grit my teeth and get on with things...

Anyway, first psychology lesson tomorrow, this is the ONLY thing I've looked forward to -- to be perfectly honest.

Bah!

Sayonara