Tuesday 9 October 2007

Okay...so

So, I've not blogged for a while now.
So I may as well tell you guys what I've been up to :)
I've recently just finished my History essay on bobbies xD
But seriously it was due in last Wednesday but all is good :)

And I'm gonna download Dark Passion Play when my stupid brother goes to bed...
I wish I could get him on an indictable offence!
And YES! I do know what indictable means :)
Law is quite good, I have this homework:
"Find and article that involves Mag's Court"
and "Find out the age limits on becoming a Mag"
Mag = Magistrate :)

Oh my God, I think that it's gonna turn me into a twat xD
But yeah I had an argument on t'internet which has made me angry at myself because I gave him exactly what he wanted.
But it's nice to know I'm a "traitor" and a "spineless democrat"
...But at least I'm not a stupid cunt sucking up to my government eh?

But yeah rule teh continent :)
Bah I don't care for the continent or the country that much, I'll be moving soon after my graduation if all goes to plan...it's good to have a plan :)
But yeah my Japanese has ground to a stand-still =/
But tomorrow morning I MUST start learning a kanji a day.
I already know the numbers...
? ??
? ??
? ?
? ??
? ?·??
? ?
? ??
? ??·??
? ??
? ?·???
? ???
And the months
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
???
???

Yeah I'll stop boring you now :)
But interestingly, months are obscenely easy...
It's just:
1 moon
2 moon
3 moon
4 moon
ect. :)