Tuesday 9 October 2007

Today

It's raining today, thus it's making me sad... I always get sad when it rains in the morning, and it'll be winter soon, thus me getting all sad and stuff due to the lack  of sun...
Don't get me wrong, Winter is my favourite season, but it also makes me sad, cause it rains constantly and although I do like rain, when it's ALWAYS raining it makes me all upset :(

Someone make it summer again? I think the animals have the right idea with hibernation...

Ohh, and I have a story
On Monday around 1:00 AM my brother found a dog, and then my parents took it to the PDSA in Sheffield, but the dog was put down :(
Poor dog...
But I'm sick of my mum going on about what a "hero" he is...
bah I'm just jealous

Hurray for morning blogs of narky selfpity xD

I have Nightwish's new album and I think the best song is 'The Poet and the Pendulum' it's so sad, and really good, I especially like the soprano in it...

But yeah, adios for now :)