Saturday 31 May 2008

Hmmm.. IDK XD

So, it's been a good while since I last blogged and in reality, I've learnt quite a lot about myself.
I used to think I could trust all of my friends, yet I now know for fact that no matter how many times you tell me that I can trust you, I know that I can't.
There is possibly four people at most I know for fact I can trust, and even then, they have their own problems.
So to be totally honest, I feel quite lonely. But yeah, what can ye do eh?

Rofl, so in happier news, it seems that Bunraku's filming is going quite well so that's good. I honestly think that GACKT will begin touring Europe after filming and recording of the film, his new album is over.
Then afterwards S.K.I.N. will hopefully begin their world tour.
I hope so anyway, because that would literally make my decade.

So also my Japanese is coming along pretty well, and I'm getting used to the ~tai verb ending...and my Kanji is gaining in numbers.
All is good rofl.

So, back to the more personal aspect of things; family is driving me mad shounen-trouble, but what can you do about that.
When all you can think about 24/7 are stuff like 'aishiteru', 'daisuki da yo', 'omae o hoshii da' and 'itai' and then they're all... 'ah, you've gotta be out of your mind'.
Well, let me tell you, it FEELS like I'm slowly going insane...
Yeah, it actually SUCKS so bad.
Yet, no one fully understands, not that I expect them to, rofl.

And next we have work experience, everyone on Wednesday seemed nice which was pretty much unexpected, I'm gonna miss ore no tomodachi to koibito though.

Ah well, nothing else I don't think S_S

Sithi
~Jyoeru-kun x