Thursday 16 April 2009

I'm so lazy.

Hola!

I'm sorry for the major gap between my postings here, it's just every since I moved from MySpace's blog service, I always forget to check on here. Mainly because I'm really lazy.

So, with that out of the way I guess I can continue.

This week has been okay. I've somehow managed to get nothing constructive finished. Go me.
Although I plan on doing a lot of revision today and for the this week and, naturally, the following weeks.

So far, I've had 2 appointments with a psychiatrist, you have no idea how crazy that makes me feel. But things are going well, I'm undergoing a course of 6 weeks with an appointment a week.
Other than that I've had an appoint with my GP, I've got to go back on Monday to have a blood test. Yay.
Also, I have a college interview! Hurrah! Hope that goes well.

Aside from that life has been pretty average recently. So that's all well.
Actually I do feel a little mournful, not sure why. Oh well.

But aside from that, I recently discovered a new artist, she goes by the name of KOKIA, and she's a genius. Haha.
In fact she reminds me of Rurutia a little.

Also, I don't know if anyone who reads has a last.fm account, but my user is " furashubakku " in case you wanna add me or something.

So, yeah, just a quick blog to update y'all. I'll hopefully blog later.

P.S. I recently found 2 poems I'd written a while ago but had forgotten about. I might post them later, but probably not considering I have like 3 unfinished songs and 4 unfinished poems to deal with. I might just liquidize them eventually.

No comments: