Monday 30 March 2009

Good day! I've not blogged for a long while, which is strange, I used to blog almost bi-daily. I don't know when I became so lethargic!
Well, actually I guess I've not blogged because nothing interesting has happened recently.

The biggest news I have is that I apply for college, so I'm currently waiting for an interview date (lucky, eh?).
I think that's pretty much it, I know in a previous post I said that I was currently writing a short story, well, that has yet to come into fruition, it'll take a long time before my "mojo" kicks in again, because I'm currently having creative lag. This is also the reason I have 4 unfinished poems. So yay for that.

I know he'll obviously never read my blog, but I'm wishing Miyavi congratulations on getting married and hope he and his new wife, melody., have a long and fruitful relationship! Also, if the rumours are true, I hope that they have a healthy child! \^_^/
Oh, and I offer my (in)sincere lamentations upon THSK ranking badly in the ORICON, but I'm glad that Ayumi's NEXT LEVEL has topped the ORICON six days in a row! (I'm a geek, I know).

*Thinks*
I think that's pretty much all I have to say, I just thought I'd update people briefly on the goings on inside my head! Oh, I'm currently reading Jane Eyre again (I love that book).
I think~ that's it. Which reminds me, I need a job. :(
I want monies. :(

But yeah, bye!

1 comment:

Sarah + Joel's Mom = <3 said...

Well first of all I would like to say, Joel get off your lazy BUM and start blogging. I mean come on, this was written a month ago. Obviously you don't have anything else going on in your life, so start writing. :D! (this applies to the short story as well, write or die) Dude, you will get into college because if they turned you down, you could go to court on the grounds of racism. Because you are obviously Asian and that is DISCRIMINATION. Dude, but really, you will get in. :) Dude, I need monies too. But hardly anywhere is hiring! :( I could always resort to my corner again though....
;) Makes good monies :D!