Monday 11 May 2009

"It was the end of your dream, and the start of everything."

Wow. Have I really not blogged since April? Gosh. Well, I have a long update for you (lucky or what?)!

So, I'm pretty sure I didn't mention the result of my:
a.) College interview
b.) Blood/water results
c.) Everything else.

So, first off, I had my college interview...weeks ago. It went well! I have a place as long as I get my five Cs, easy! I already have two. XD
So. I'm going to work really hard now. :)
Now, my doctor's appointment went well, everything is fine. :)
Everything else...

I got an A for my English lit coursework so I'm really, really pleased with that. So thank you, Sarah, for all your help! :D

Currently I'm reading Of Mice and Men. But I realised I left it in the car. Damn. I'll just focus on poetry and maths until then. XD

There's actually...not a lot of interesting things going on at the minute other than revision.

I went to Maria's party on Saturday and it was fun! I danced. Yes. I danced...badly. Actually can you really call that dancing~?? I think not.
Let's see...I danced with...

Maria, Charlotte, Laura, Abbey, Marisa, Andrew...then...maybe Stef and Hannah? I can't remember. Way too many people. ^o)
But yeah. I made Maria cry (sorry!!!!!) I have a knack at making people cry. :D
Like when I told Sarah she needed chemotherapy. :)

She loves me really...!

So...Maria's party is covered. Now onto revision?

So I've decided that from now onwards. I'm going to dedicate myself to saying "Adieu" to the past five years of my life. I'm saying goodbye to that school, a lot of people as well.

But. I definitely don't wanna see my friends go. Seriously. Never ever. :(

Definitely I'm going to keep in touch with Maria and Laura. Then I'm wanna keep in touch with Charlotte...Dani...Hannah...all the brilliant people I've met, there's too many people to name.

So...now it's time for the emotion-fest. XD

Laura:
I've known you since you pushed me off a bench. We've been friends ever since, yeah, we've fallen out. I've been a jerk. But you've always been for me in the end. :)
You're one of people who makes me laugh the most and puts me in a permanent good mood.
I think you've made the past five years a really good time for me. I shall never stop bugging you. :D

Maria:
Maria, seriously. Where to start? XD
We've been friends for a...a long time and we've been through a lot. You've been there for me a hell of a lot too, and you've made me the person I am today. Like I've said before: you're beautiful inside AND out. There's so many happy memories with you for me. Particularly the quarryman. Seriously. He was cool. (H)
But even then when it's you even our arguments I can look back fondly. You really are like a (younger ;)) sister to me. Honestly. I know I can trust you with my entire life. :)
No matter how much you wish it. You're never gonna lose me. ;D

There's also a load more people I could write entire paragraphs about and such. But I'm kind of pressed for time at the minute. So a special mention :D:

Hannah:
Yes, we haven't always seen eye to eye. Yes, we've had some pretty serious arguments. But I'd just like to say you're amazing. I really do wish you happiness and I really do hope we don't lose contact. Even though these past few months have been hard for everyone, you've still regularly asked how things were over WLM, made sure I was doing okay, updated me on stuff. Seriously, if it wasn't for you my psychology coursework would totally still be an F. ;)
So, yeah. Thank you! :D

That's all /for now/ folks. I better get some revising done! :D :D

...Fun. 8-)

"This age is rolling around at the speed to the end.
It has crossed the border-line and disappointment and hope battle with each other,
We can never return to the place we used to be."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AWWW
AWWWWW
AWWWWWWW
rofl :D!
Dude, I WILL get you back for convincing me that I needed chemo. But anyways, I think you guys will keep in touch. :) I mean, maybe not as much as you used to be able to but it seems to me that you guys are pretty close and actually GOOD friends...so even if you can't see each other all the time, it will happen. :P Also, aren't you and Laura going to the same college? That shall be gooood :)! Eventhough it's sometimes sad to go on to another stage in your life(in your case, moving on to college and leaving your school years behind), there is always happiness awaiting you. :) You just gotta look for it. ;)