Monday 19 October 2009

I try to uphold my promises, yo.

Hey guys~. ^_^

How be you all? :D

I'm feeling much better than when I last blogged, I've relieved myself of a huge weight. Haha.

So, today is the last week of college and then I have a week off!
すごいね?

So, today I watched Ayu's Stadium Tour 2002 in its entirety and even the editing didn't bother me! Ya~y!
I think that her ST02 performances of Free & Easy and HANABI were the absolute BEST. ^_^

That Union Jack dress is really gorgeous, she looks pretty hawt in it, ne? ^_-

Anyway, it's pretty cool!

Ever since I saw BEST FICTION TOUR, I've had the biggest obsession with Namie, she's so good. Which is surprising, before I saw BF, I didn't really like her except for some of the songs, but now I've realised she's REALLY good. I should maybe review her older works I disliked before, eh?

Oh! Also, I managed to snag two CDs from JPS by Hibari Misora, they're sooooo good, I'm really happy that I finally managed to get a studio version of 人生一路. One of my favourite songs~.
Speaking of Hibari-sama, I was able to sleep last night, so I translated two of her songs: 人生一路 and 川の流れのように.
Very badly mind you, I think the one I'm most proud of is Kawano. So I'll share that one with you, it has really touching lyrics...

Unconsciously, we're all walking north, on this long and slender road,
If we turn back, far away, over the distance we can see our homes,
Over this uneven road, over this ever-twisting road,
That not even a map, can tell us the direction of life.

Ah, like the river flowing slowly,
Many eras pass us by,
Ah, like a river flowing endlessly,
The sky is dyed with twilight.

We're living, we're travelling this endless road,
Our loved ones near our side, as we seek our dreams.
Even when the falling rain, makes this road muddy,
Someday, the day will come when all becomes clear once more.

Ah, like the river flowing calmly,
I want to entrust this body,
Ah, like the river flowing, the seasons change,
Whilst the snow waits to thaw.

Ah, like the river flowing calmly,
I want to entrust this body,
Ah, like the river flowing, we can always hear,
The blue stream murmuring.

There, isn't it a beautiful song (if you can see by my bad translating skills). ^_-

Well, there isn't much to share really, but I guess this constitutes as "happy" blog. ^_-

Also, in case you wanted to see, here's Jinsei too~.

"Once you've chosen, you can never change your mind."
This is my philosophy of life.
Don't cry, don't hesitate, and surpass the anguish.
Humans can fulfill their desires.

Endure when the depth of snow buries you.
Wait for when the barley grows in spring.
Even when living exposes you to problems,
A human's disposition will get them through it.

With your heart, embrace the flames,
At full speed, walk your decided path,
Let's begin tomorrow, on life's only path.
The flower's troubles, in the wind they bloom.

See ya later~. ^o^

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm glad you feel happier. :)
Namie is pretty amazing but I wish she would smile more at her performances. >:(

Dude, as I have said before, you would make a really fantastic translator. It might be boring but you'd make lots of money. :D

I think I already told you this but I really like: Endure when the depth of snow buries you.
Wait for when the barley grows in spring.

That's some damn good lyrics. ;)

Why am I the only one who comments these blogs? ROFL go tell your friends to comment them or they die. That's how I would address this anyway. ;)