Thursday 8 April 2010

Maybe it's time I blogged something!

Hey, so seeing as there has been a tremendous lag in my bloggin, I'll just keep it brief for now.

This weekend I'm looking into colleges for definite. Sound good to you? Sounds good to me. Other than that there's nothing new to update on. Haha.
I'm also going to actually attempt to get a job, so I plan on distancing myself from spending 458973498573249874298 hours on the internet. I'm going for it now at full speed, wish me the greatest luck please!

Thank you to those who've stuck by me, I'll repay you one day, somehow. ^o^

3 comments:

Sarau said...

I accept food as payment. I also accept other things...we'll talk babe. ;D

I joke(not really though, I'm actually pretty hungry). I hope you find a job...it's soooooo difficult. :(

Nemesisyume said...

good luck bb

Rocky Rozadifor Raven said...

Good luck n ur blog looks kool ^^