Friday 26 March 2010

雪月花

The truth is, I've been so unproductive recently despite my previous convictions. It's not good at all.

Well, I've decided I've gotta make priorities. I've been moping thinking everything will come to me. It won't. We are the only people who can move ahead in our lives and we choose to either squander our time or live pro-actively. I have definitely been doing the former, but no more!

My first step is to look into colleges. That's the major one. I need my education regardless how hard it will be.

1. Education
2. Work

Doesn't that seem better? Haha. It's insane how quickly time flies when you're content with living miserably. I need to get myself sorted.

I've got everything in my hands,
If I don't move then I won't go anywhere
I've got everything in my hands,
But if I don't start it, it'll never start. 
-Fly high, Hamasaki Ayumi


I believe we aren't fully in control of our future, but we can do all we can for the present so we can achieve our goals, right? I can't go on feeling sorry for myself for the rest of my life. 

3 comments:

. said...

That's a good order I think so too :) Changing something needs effort for sure...but you've realised "you need to get yourself sorted" as you say,and it is something that can be a trigger for the cascade of slight changes that will be a drastic change. :)

PS.Please don't say "May I have your name?"!:)I'm Sinley! I changed my name :)

Joel said...

Yes! You're quite right, even the smallest of things can lead to the biggest. Haha. Maybe that'll be my case. XD

Oh? How did you come up with "abrkt" I admit when I first saw I was slightly confused, but then I saw your blog post. Haha.

. said...

I like the word"cascade" and "trigger" somehow...:)


I rechanged my name! I suspect I will change it again soon....to Sinley!:O lol I'm not sure why I changed.I just felt strong urge to do so!abrkt is from esperanto, meaning apricot.aburikoto?or something like that. the newest name is Anne.:)