Thursday 19 April 2007

Bloggings of a Fictional Character PT 2

Hey again, it's Joeru =]

It's 4 in the morning over in Kyoto, and my alarm clock went off early.
Anyway, I'm going to tell you about my family:
My dad is 43 and comes from Fukoyoka, and he speaks Chinese, Korean, Japanese and English, he has the same hair as me and from a distance looks like a Anime character(!)
His parents are the typical Japanese, alive during The Halocaust, although neither of them were a part OF the war, I believe that my Grand-Mother once lived in an Okiya, but ran away, they both now live near Mount Fuji.
My mother is English, although she has adapted to being in Japan well, the only features that tell her apart is her face!
She is overly fond of Kimonos, yet she says she could never wear a full Kimono.
Which is understandable, anyway, her natural hair colour is a flaxen sort of colour, however, she dyes her hair black and has her eyebrows tinted, she speaks English, Italian and German.
My brother is 10 and is the second person in our family who speaks Japanese, I'm currently learning Japanese..]

Thats my familt for you =]