Wednesday 18 April 2007

Bloggings of a Fictional character

Ayye, doing this to boost creativitey when writing =]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, my name is Joeru, and I live in Kyoto, of course, Joeru is only the romaji version of my name, but seeing as many computers can't handle Katahana and Kanji script, I'll just use romaji. =]

Anyway, seeing as I was born in Tokyo, it seems rather odd I can only say certain things in Japanese, I think it's strange too, well I went to an English speaking school, I went to a Chugakko in Tokyo, but then after we moved to Kyoto, I obviously had to move to another school I'm now in my second year of Kokogakko, which isn't compulsory, but I want to take education to the max =]

Chugakko is lower Secondary school and Kokogakko is Higher secondary school, Kokogakko covers years 7-9, and Koko covers 10 to 12, so that makes me 16.

Sometimes going to Kokogakko can really SUCK, but fortunately my school doesn't set curfews or dress codes =D

Anyway, when I graduate from here I have to move back to Tokyo, because I'm going to Tokyo University.

Anyway, I'm average height and weight and I have long-ish black hair (My hair is from the Japanese side of my family) and dark borwn eyes, you wouldn't know I was Japanese to look at, but my english is with a japanese accent.

Anyway, in my spare time, I do my homework (we get lots) and I walking around the different Districts of Kyoto especially the Gion district.
Let me tell you about the Gion Kobu is a Geiko district, this famed district, you can see all the beautiful Geisha and Maiko's =]
They're all so elegant and graceful, but once me and my friend Sakura were sat on some steps in Kobu and we we're just watching all the Geisha pass us by, we laughed so much when one of the Maiko tripped after chasing after her Older Sister! Of course, she didn't think it was funny, nor did her Older Sister, strange thing though, they actually looked alike!

Anyway, let me tell you about Sakura, well she's the same age as me, and she's really pretty, she can speak Japanese, English and Korean fluently, she is also training to become a Geiko, which means she's maiko =]
Anyway, her being a Maiko kind of sucks...
But it's pretty cool anyway, anyway, I have to go get ready for school!
My teacher plans the kill me if I'm late to class again!