Monday 23 April 2007

Sparked my interest

Last night, I was on Yahoo answers and I saw a question, it asks "Why are we scared of death?"

It's actually a sane question, which I broke down into three parts:
Where we die
For instance, people would feel better dying at home, rather than on a street desperating searching for aid, or some people would rather die in a hospital, thus being alone, and not having loved ones see them suffer.

When we die

This refers to the time in our life, some people want to die in their old age, where as some people fear growing old and would then prefer to die young.
However this may also be down the regret, or rather, fear we haven't achieved everything we truly want to, thus dying unsatisfied.

How we die
This is perhaps the factor which effects us the most, death by suicide may seem a fearless option, but let me take suicide by cutting the wrists, there would always be the piercing pain of the skin being torn that deep, and then the blood would appear striking fear into that person. Most people would rather die in their sleep, or die painlessly

Thus concluding an answer the Why we fear death.

Anyway, this morning I feel really down...
And people could say I have an easy life...
Not feeling sorry for myself but I don't have it THAT easy.

Yeah, yeah I'm still alive, for that I'm grateful -_-
But I know I don't have it that bad, but still
We're all selfish in that aspect, anyway
I'm very lucky...
But for instance;
Me and my brother look nothing like, and it is partially to do with these facts:
I'm short and dark, he's tall and dark, plus out of my siblings, I'm the least good-looking, so I wasn't blessed with looks, so what you might ask, how does this affect you?
Well the answer to that would be, when picking pictures for things like forums, msn and myspace, none of my pictures are full face, whereas all the photos I've seen of my brother and sister are, but whenever I take a full face photo I always look ugly, too spotty, too pale ect.

The world is full of good-looking people, even muscians are really look orientated, this sorta stuff makes you feel self concoius in the most stupid ways, I can't walk down the street without acting nervous.

Many of the people I know from school are good looking and I feel grotesque next to some of these people...

Yeah thats the end of my rant ...