Friday 20 February 2009

これは僕のPURANよ。

My current goal: Finish everything (I'll start this tomorrow!)

My short term goals:
Get at least 5 Cs, I don't care about any other grade, just the magic Cs, once I'm in college GCSEs mean nothing. Duh.

I WILL get a C in maths. So fuck you dyscalculia.

Get into Barnsley College (I even know what I'm doing ^_^).

Get a job.

Long term plans:
Get at least two As and a B in college (preferably AABB).

Apply for the School of Oriental and African Studies in London (offers Japanese Language BA and Japanese MA degrees)
Apply for the University of Sheffield (offers Japanese Studies BA w/ Immersion).
Apply for the University of Leeds (offers Japanese Language w/ Linguistics ^_^).

Hopefully get into SOAS (I really want it).
(Try and transfer to a Japanese university completely).

Stay on at university to do a Master's degree in Japanese Literature.

Random goals:
Meet these:
Siobhan, Sarah, Kaiyla, and Riah.
(I've been thinking of teaching in the USA).

I might add more. But as the title says: 「これは僕のプラン。」


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude, I think I already commented on this on Myspace..but..oh well. :D
Those are very amazing goals to have and I know that you will achieve them. :)
Dude, you should teach here. You could be the teacher that lives in Sarah's closet. :D :D :D