Sunday 28 February 2010

No news yet

For once, the title of this blog is quite true. I have absolutely nothing to report! On Monday, I'm going to start in earnest looking for a job.
As I'm no longer in college for the time being, I guess this means I'll be able to search for jobs in a wider region! Wish me luck, kay?

Maybe I should post something interesting to read, huh. I have nothing! Haha. Damn, this sucks. Normally I can talk and talk forever.

Recently, one of my friends, Sarah, sent me a package! ^^
I'm actually amazed at how juvenile that sentence sounds...how can I sound so matureeeee?! Okay, this blog isn't even making any sense to me either.

Ayu's album STILL hasn't been announced! What the hell are Avex trying to pull? I'm glad she's not rushing, but, like everyone else, I'm getting impatient for the slightest bit of news. Isn't it strange to announce a tour before an album? I'm so anxious! D:
It was nice of her to send Mao a signed copy of Yw/B...

I'm listening to Tokyo Incidents' new album: Sports! It's quite good. It's a step up from their last album~!

All right, I'm really running out of things to say...so I guess I'll leave it at that. ;)

5 comments:

. said...

Hi!Today I went to a CD rental shop and lent Ringo Shiina's album :)!!! My iTunes is not ready for connecting iPod,though ;/ anyway thanks for introducing her to me :) cheers!

Joel said...

Oh! I'm glad you decided to give Ringo a listen, she's fantastic! Which album did you rent out?

Sarah said...

WOOOOOOO :D
I got mentioned. ;) LOL

Dude, you need to come online. I just spent 5 hours on AP homework. :'( ROFL

. said...

無罪モラトリアム!When I found it at the shop I was soooooo surprised :O lol


When you find a lovely job please tell me:)!!

Cheers!

Joel said...

Very good! That's my favourite album from Ringo. XD