Saturday 13 March 2010

Together translation

Hi! I just got done translating a song, it's still not perfect, but I think it's okay...

So, this song is called "Together" and it's really gorgeous, it was the first song alan composed and was on her debut album Voice of EARTH as a first press bonus (I think?).
I was listening to the song and I noticed I could pick out pieces of the song and understand them (much like her song Sakura Modern)... Soooo I looked up the lyrics and decided I'd try to translate the entire song and here it is:

Together - alan
Lyrics: Miki Matsui
Composition: alan
Arrangement: Yuta Nakano

To live with you, to sleep with you,
Everything that's here, I wrap it all up,
Love and dreams overflow and lead my way.

Of course, I've realized:
There has to be something important here.

We don't need such words,
When I only want to protect you,
Because, the past, the present and tomorrow,
Are certainly glowing in my breast.

The waves, the wind, the sky and even now...

This blessed rain is falling,
On the dry earth,

With you... 

Kanji:

君と生きる 君と眠る
ここにある 全てを包み込んで
愛と夢 溢れ導いて

大事なもの あるはず
そう気づいた

言葉などいらない
君を守りたいだけさ
そう 過去も今も明日も この胸で
輝くから

波よ風よ 空よ今も

乾いてく大地に
恵みの雨を降らして

君と…

If you notice all the errors, correct me! ;) 

3 comments:

Sarah said...

really beautiful lyrics :)<3

. said...

Lovely! It is a fabulous translation! :)

Joel said...

You think so? Thank you! :D