Wednesday 26 November 2008

恋しがるよ

There's not enough time, to explain it.
There's not even enough words to describe it.

But, the pain I'm feeling, is it even really pain? I'm like a husk again.
I can feel it, pulling me down, dragging me, drowning me in misery.

The truth is, I don't even know the truth. All I know is that it's unbearable and all I'm doing is making everyone else unhappy.

I think, I think it's actually you who doesn't understand that I need to do well. Because, I do, and I'm failing myself once more.

I don't have the strength any more.

I either sleep, or I don't. My sleep isn't enough, no matter how much.
My waking life, existence is just filled with thoughts of you.

I can't cry, I can't break it, this incredible sadness, it's smothering me.
I want you to know how much I yearn for you, I want you to know how much I love you, I want you to know how much my heart is hurting.

My deep, ominous thoughts are increasing and all I want to do is curl up in a corner and sleep for eternity.
Sleep until there's no breathe left in me, sleep until the cities have crumbled into dust, sleep until the earth doesn't even exist.
Sleep forever, I never want to wake up.
Often, before I go to sleep, I pray so hard that I won't wake, I always do.

How much have I thought about taking so many pills, about bleeding to death.

I know I could never do that, so instead I cut, cut, cut.
Feeling too happy, cut to bring myself down.
Feeling so sad, cut to numb the grief.
Feeling anxious, cut to calm down.

I can't do this any longer.
I can't go on doing this, it hurts too much, emotionally.

My arms are shaded with scars that can only fade. Ugly silver and dark ominous lines.
I'm a mess, it's a mess.

I still can't stop, all I can do is loathe myself even more.

I'm a failure...

愛してる、
恋しがる、
あいたいよ。

今日うれしかった顔、今日の悲しかった顔
昨日癒された傷と今日深く開いた傷を
あなたなら誰に見せてる私なら誰に見せればいい。