Wednesday 19 November 2008

Working Title


I have nothing to blog about, sadly, but...I shall ramble, because I'm good at that.

So, Ayumi's new song is nice, all autumn-y. :)

So I've started liking dance music! :O
I know!

Mainly because of Ayumi's remix CDs...she's started allowing western artists to fuck with her songs too. Possibility of her western début? It's high in my views, especially that she's currently conquering China. So has the Empress of 'Pop' set her eyes up on the sleeping dragon?

I think so! I think if BoA can achieve minimal sucess in the west, Ayumi definitely can.
So Gackt has returned to music too, I have to say I love Jesus, I'm a bit disappointed that the B-side is Sayonara, he could've at least picked a different song to use, although I guess it contrasts nicely, a ballad with a rock song.

But I did like how for Returner ~Yami no Shuuen~ he used a live version of Cube and birdcage, that was nice! :)
But hopefully he'll have an album out shortly!

I know that DAYS/GREEN is out shortly...I wonder whether Rurutia will be releasing anything soon as well.

Ah last night, I registered for Ayumi Hamasaki Sekai, basically a fan-forum, but it's going a bit slow, 'cause I'm new, I'm still under moderation for now.

So yeah, I'm wearing a silk tie at the minute 'cause I'm so cool!

But yeah, I've made myself a deal. If I complete pimsleurs Japanese I for the new year then I'll give my attention to Korean for a while then return to Japanese for spring. Then lend my summer to Mandarin and then my fall to Japanese.
So pretty much the next few years will be:
Winter = mainly Korean.
Spring = mainly Japanese
Summer = mainly Mandarin
Autumn = mainly Japanese.

So, I'll drop German, I don't really need it, it was just a folly to be honest. But I think Mandarin, Korean and French are really useful languages to be semi-fluent in. So obviously my main language will be Japanese.
But yeah, I'm also gonna start work after Chrismas on an artificial language.
I'm thinking of researching into Interlingua and Esperanto and other man-made languages to see how that was done, I aim for it to be basically a mixture of French, English and Japanese, this basically makes it pretty hard because French and English are similar, but Japanese is totally different. So that'll be fun.

But man-made language aside, I really need to crack into this graphics, which is sad...because damn it's hard.
But other than that, back in lessons PROPERLY after Christmas. That'll be...interesting.

Not long to go now, I shall crack down. I shall, I promise. :)

That's all I guess...CIAO! :)