Monday 17 November 2008

New Layout yo

So, today I discovered Riah's pain of sleeping in. Today I woke up at 1:00 PM and immediately was like 'OH FUCK!!!' It was bed, yes.

So as you should hopefully have noticed, I have a new blog layout!

So now I'm going to get started on history, I might post it to here if I can be bothered and then maybe...I don't know really, I must get some graphics done too so I can see Keddy tomorrow, but yeah I really want Dir en grey's new album...because they're awesome.

But FUCK, I'm cold.

Oh and I have a cheque for £40 so that basically means "Christmas presents."

So, hopefully soon I can buy Laura and Dani's birthday present and Christmas present. Then I can also buy Hannah, Riah, Sarah, Mia and Kaiyla's present, but there's probably other people but I don't know...

God I hate Christmas, who else thinks the January Sales should be BEFORE Christmas!

And dude...I've been neglecting EVERYTHING recently.
So...I don't know.

Today's word is 'adulterate' ;)
As in, Riah adulterates everyone she meets.
Today's Japanese word is ほえる meaning 'to bark'
Erm, then..today's Japanese sentence is 次はどこへ行こうか 'Where shall we go next?'
Eeee... well I'm bored now so time to buckle down with my history!