Friday 4 September 2009

As promised...

(btw...I don't think facebook notes are awesome enough to see the picture of my student ID. ^_-
So click here: http://learningjapaneseishard.blogspot.com)

...Here's a blog! Man, you lucky people!
Okay, so this week has been busy, preparing everything for college, etc.
Optician front: STILL not been rang about my specs, I'll have to call in with the money at some point before Tues. cuz tbh, I really need them for college, I don't want my eyes to diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee! y_y
Which leads on nicely to...COLLEGE. So, I enrolled yesterday...it went pretty well, except I expected to be there no more than three hours. Man was I wrong. We got to town at 10:00 AM, I got home close to 06:00 PM. >_<
Is that not messed up~?!
I think so...anyway. LOL
Sooo I got my schedule sorted...mostly, apparently key skills needs working out cause they FAIL at running the college. LOL
...I got my student ID sorted out...
What was that?
...Nothing...
My student ID is AWFUL. It's worse than my MI card's photo.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The glorious MI card. >_<
 
 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My God-awful student ID. I'm having that fucka renewed ASAP. Note: the distance from camera. >_______<

Seriously though, I don't thi___nk I've had a photo as bad as the ID one. T_T
Doesn't it suck? ANYWAY! I got my timetable done there-and-then! D:
ほら~~~!

Yep, it's ALREADY creased. I fail at life. >_<
I'll just wallet-fy it. ^_-

My timetable is this. <<< Clicky the link! ^_^



I think the last of my news is...about my ear, right? My ear is fine apparently, I just need some ibuprofen for the pain (yaaaaaay free ibuprofen!) and then put olive oil in my ear for about a week. Ewww...greasy ear. >_____<
Lame. Anyway that's it for now, I must remember to get a dentist appointment sometime... =\
That's all...bye-bye!
バイバイ!

P.S. the lovely banner is courtesy of the lovely Sakura_Genki of AHS!

1 comment:

RAHHHHHH :) said...

Dude, if I were going to college like you are, I'd actually be pretty excited. I mean, you get FREE PERIODS?!?!?! WTF.
That is not fair.
Dude and you have only 3 classes a day...
I have four :/ four long...painful...stressful...classes.
Too bad I'm not an English freak like yourself; then I could go to college with you :D!!! But I'd also die of lack of oxygen...soooo... :/
Dude, your photo isn't even bad. You should see my school ID photos. They are AWFULLLL.
I never would have thought of putting olive oil in your ear...pretty sure that doctor is cracked. Obviously you should be putting peanut butter in your ear. :)