Wednesday 2 September 2009

Let's Start Over.

Yooooo~!

So, I've not blogged in absolutely AGES. Mainly cuz no one reads this! (ToT)
But that's not important. So, anyway, regardless of who reads this (or not). I'm gonna blog more regularly.

So. Hi. ^_^

So, today is the second day of autumn~! Yay for autumn!! I've grown really bored of summer now. >_< I hope everyone has a good time at college, school, university, etc. I enrol at my new college on Thurs. this week and then I start on the Monday. >_< 怖いだね?
頑張って皆!^_^

So...news, news, news. Nothing really new, mainly 'cause I'm the most boring person ever. y_y
Oh! I now have to wear glasses. -(^)_(^)-
Just for reading though, my optician said that my eyes were like: x_^
My right eye is weaker than my left~. Unlucky. Oh well. :P

So...I'm gonna try and post >_at least_< once a week! But other than that, I have nothing new to report. P.S. I really like alan lately, she's a good singer. sifow is also pretty good!
P.P.S. I'm ill! *cough* y_y I have an ear infection, I guess. I'm off to the doctor's on Friday to see~. I'll probably post then let everyone (no one) know what's going on. ^_~

1 comment:

Rah said...

Well, welly well well...wellums,
I read this blog :D! when I remember the link... LOL I have it in my "Stuff I made a folder for just because I can" folder now though. :)
Dude, I hate Autumn. It's the season of death; did you know that? ROFL Sometimes I write tiny little things when I feel like writing a story (I never do write the story though; I only write a scene) and like if someone is dying or something...I make sure it's Autumn. :D Dude, also, I hate Autumn because it means school is starting and that makes me sad. It's the end of doing absolutely nothing and the start of crying from stress. :(
GOOD LUCK IN COLLEGE :D Don't die of lack of oxygen. You know what I'm talking about. :)
I can't wait to see your glasses too. Dude..this is a perfect moment for genius face and I can't use it. :/ aksjfkjdkfjskdfjdsfjds
Ya know, I really think this site should have some kind of notification for people like me. Like, every time you post a blog, this thing should pop up on my computer that says "Joel posted a blog. GET THE FUHK OVER THERE BEFORE YOU DIE." you know? :D