Monday 4 August 2008

Poeeem

Okay, so I apologise in advance for the enormity of the emoiness.

It doesn't have a title, but it's mine, it's copyrighted, TO ME ;)

So .. here goes (it may be worth noting this isn't how I currently feel, and this is my first original poem for about a year.):

With the first beads of blood, the first broken skin,
Like a sinister requiem entwined in sin,
Caught in the midst of a lethal masquerade,
A release from the anguish of putting on this façade,

How many times have I played this game?
Of spiritual torment, my life answer still the same,
This unnatural addiction --
A sole communication to the man who isn't there,
For everyone else to stare,

Living like a shadow held in repugnance,
Like a demon in its stance,

Liar and a fake, crying for pity,
Lying through my teeth,
"Pay me no attention,
It's not even like you care", I seethe,

Naught but malediction flows --
Through these malignant veins,
Pouncing like a lion,
Preying like a wraith,
All I am -- a bane.

Yessums.. that's my latest poem (sucks I know), but yeah I did write this in like an hour of anguish and pain and torment and all those other poetic feelings ;)

But ahuh, like I say, it's copyrighted to me, so yeah :)

...So ahuh there's nothing much to say other than a few things that have happened today.

Erm.. so I'm home-alone for a while today, but I'm so~ tired, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Also, I had some angel's delight recently and it's given me a sore throat! :(

My current favourites with music are:

Song: Jane - Tsuchiya Anna
Band: Nightwish
Guitarist: Miyavi & Emmpu
Singer: Tarja Turunen
Solo Artist: Ayumi Hamasaki


...so yeah.. erm.. not much to add...so I dunno, I may blog later depending on my mood.

Oh, before I forget... a few shoutout, cause I'm cool this way.

Sarah:
Okay, Sarah is my soulmate and BFF, she likes Nightwish, I like Nightwish, she likes Inuyasha, I do too, she thinks I should rape people, I think I should also, LOVEYA BFF let's go shopping soon ^_~

Riah:
Stay awesome :]

Nat:
I fuuhkin love you, bitch =D

nah that's seriously.. I'm seriously tired so I'll go to sleep...maybe.

Ja, oyasumi yo!

Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel ^_^ ~