Sunday 3 August 2008

Randomness ;D

Okay so I have no idea what to blog about...

So I dunno ;D

I really wanna start a translation project but I'm not sure if I can be arsed with learning loadsa kanji atm

Ah well

So erm I really wanna find some DECENT L'Arc~en~Ciel translations but no luck as of yet!

Ah well.

So at the minute I'm having trouble finding time to study Japanese cause I can only get online these days at night so I'm tired before I even start, this is mainly because my family are inconsiderate.

Damn it

So today's Japanese phrase is

「席に着く」

Or "Seki ni tsuku" meaning "Take my seat"

Grammar is seki = seat and tsuku = to take or to sit down
Ni is a particle indicating direction or destination of an action.

And apparently today's word is SUKI... I already know this, no point in spending anymore time on it :P

So yeah anyway.

There's nothing really much to say xD

So yeah anyway I'd like to say I'm doing well! Two blogs in the space of 2 days ;D

Ja~ matane!