Saturday 2 August 2008

Random Blog (Y)

Whoa so these past two weeks have been strange, I'm glad this week is over though lol.

So last week the computer broke because it wasn't mended properly to be honest.

The fan was put in backwards so the computer was reaching temperatures of over 100°C, the graphics card wasn't working (we knew this already) and some other problems.

I swear technology hates me!

But anyway, me and Spam went on a walk on the Thursday before last, we did have a plan, but we got totally lost so we didn't fulfil them but it was a lot of fun anyway (I'll have to upload the photos soon).

Then after that I got my haircut which in my opinion, it looks quite hot lol.

I uploaded photos of it so go look and comment! I'll return ;D

Erm... then the computer died AGAIN because of a fucking virus!

KUSO! XD

But everything with the computer is fine now, I hope.

So erm, I've just spent about an hour sorting out ScribeFire so I can blog more and easier too.

Damn it's fine now though...

By the way if any of you have a facebook feel free to add me!

The link for my facebook is:

http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=754503227

So please add or create an account because despite what idiot teens think it truly is better than myspace!

So yeah I think I've covered pretty much everything.

Although I'd like to add I pretty much bum over We The Kings at the minute, so check them out: